See related original on pages 2448–56, this issue.
Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor inhibitors: Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 16, pages 2384–2387, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
Chmielowski, B. (2014), Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor inhibitors: Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?. Cancer, 120: 2384–2387. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28727
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.