Drs. Guentchev and Tuettenberg share senior authorship.
Mutant IDH1 inhibits PI3K/Akt signaling in human glioma
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
How to Cite
Birner, P., Pusch, S., Christov, C., Mihaylova, S., Toumangelova-Uzeir, K., Natchev, S., Schoppmann, S. F., Tchorbanov, A., Streubel, B., Tuettenberg, J. and Guentchev, M. (2014), Mutant IDH1 inhibits PI3K/Akt signaling in human glioma. Cancer. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28732
We are grateful to Andreas von Deimling, Pieter Wesseling, and Herbert Budka for critical discussions and support. We thank Gerda Ricken and Milena Moneva for excellent technical assistance. The kind support of David Reuss is highly appreciated.
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.