Ramucirumab in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: The sex, race, and age issues
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 15, page 2379, August 1, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, F., Liu, Q., Wang, G. and Gu, W. (2014), Ramucirumab in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: The sex, race, and age issues. Cancer, 120: 2379. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28741
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.