Presented in part at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; June 1-5, 2012; Chicago, IL.
A randomized phase 2 trial of gemcitabine/cisplatin with or without cetuximab in patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 17, pages 2684–2693, September 1, 2014
How to Cite
Hussain, M., Daignault, S., Agarwal, N., Grivas, P. D., Siefker-Radtke, A. O., Puzanov, I., MacVicar, G. R., Levine, E. G., Srinivas, S., Twardowski, P., Eisenberger, M. A., Quinn, D. I., Vaishampayan, U. N., Yu, E. Y., Dawsey, S., Day, K. C., Day, M. L., Al-Hawary, M. and Smith, D. C. (2014), A randomized phase 2 trial of gemcitabine/cisplatin with or without cetuximab in patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma. Cancer, 120: 2684–2693. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28767
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier NCT00645593.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.