We thank the patients, clinicians, and principal investigators of the individual projects at the University of Michigan Head and Neck Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (SPORE) Program, who were responsible for the recruitment, treatment, and follow-up of patients and provided access to the longitudinal clinical database included in this report. These investigators included Carol Bradford, Avraham Eisbruch, Theodore Lawrence, Mark Prince, Jeffrey Terrell, Shaomeng Wang, Frank Worden, Joseph Helman, Brent Ward, and Andrea Haddad.
Diet and proinflammatory cytokine levels in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 17, pages 2704–2712, September 1, 2014
How to Cite
Arthur, A. E., Peterson, K. E., Shen, J., Djuric, Z., Taylor, J. M. G., Hebert, J. R., Duffy, S. A., Peterson, L. A., Bellile, E. L., Whitfield, J. R., Chepeha, D. B., Schipper, M. J., Wolf, G. T. and Rozek, L. S. (2014), Diet and proinflammatory cytokine levels in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer, 120: 2704–2712. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28778
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.