We thank H. H. Li and S. F. Chong for their help in statistical analyses. We are also grateful to C. T. T. Loi for accrual of clinical data.
Postoperative serum methylation levels of TAC1 and SEPT9 are independent predictors of recurrence and survival of patients with colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 20, pages 3131–3141, October 15, 2014
How to Cite
Tham, C., Chew, M., Soong, R., Lim, J., Ang, M., Tang, C., Zhao, Y., Ong, S. Y. K. and Liu, Y. (2014), Postoperative serum methylation levels of TAC1 and SEPT9 are independent predictors of recurrence and survival of patients with colorectal cancer. Cancer, 120: 3131–3141. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28802
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.