The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program: Toward a system of cancer screening in the United States
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Supplement: National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program: Two Decades of Service to Underserved Women
Volume 120, Issue S16, pages 2617–2619, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
Smith, R. A. and Brawley, O. W. (2014), The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program: Toward a system of cancer screening in the United States. Cancer, 120: 2617–2619. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28828
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2014
- 225th Anniversary of the last case of naturally acquired smallpox. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2002;51:952.
- 4Screening for cervical and breast cancer--southeastern Kentucky. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1988;36:845-849.
- 11Institute of Medicine. Integrating Primary Care and Public Health. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2012.