Substance use disorder and its effects on outcomes in men with advanced-stage prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 3338–3345, November 1, 2014
How to Cite
Chhatre, S., Metzger, D. S., Malkowicz, S. B., Woody, G. and Jayadevappa, R. (2014), Substance use disorder and its effects on outcomes in men with advanced-stage prostate cancer. Cancer, 120: 3338–3345. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28861
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2014
- 2Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Results from the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: Summary of National Findings, NSDUH Series H-46, HHS Publication No. (SMA) 13-4795. Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration; 2013.
- 32008., . Substance Abuse by Older Adults: Estimates of Future Impact on the Treatment System. Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration;
- 42005., , , . Substance Abuse and Mental Health Among Older Americans: The State of the Knowledge and Future Directions. Prepared for: Older American Substance Abuse and Mental Health Technical Assistance Center Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Rockville, MD: WESTAT;
- 15Overview of the SEER-Medicare data-content, research application and generalizability to the United States elderly population. Med Care. 2002;40(supp):IV–3–IV-18., , , , .
- 16Adamo MB, Johnson CH, Rhul JL, Dickie LA, eds. 2013 SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual. NIH Publication number 13-5581. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2014.
- 212000.. Econometric Analysis. 4th edition. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall;