We thank Roy Lee from the PM central pharmacy, Darlene Dale from the PM Registry, and Jonathan Ng from the electronic data warehouse for assistance in extracting data.
Simple prognostic score for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer with incorporation of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 21, pages 3346–3352, November 1, 2014
How to Cite
Templeton, A. J., Pezaro, C., Omlin, A., McNamara, M. G., Leibowitz-Amit, R., Vera-Badillo, F. E., Attard, G., de Bono, J. S., Tannock, I. F. and Amir, E. (2014), Simple prognostic score for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer with incorporation of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio. Cancer, 120: 3346–3352. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28890
Results of this study were presented in part at the European Cancer Congress 2013 (ECCO-ESMO-ESTRO) in Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 27-October 1, 2013 (poster discussion and poster presentation).
See editorial on pages 3272–4, this issue.
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- 8Prognostic role of neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio (nlr) in solid tumors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2014:106; dju124., , , et al.
- 10Prognostic stratification of post-docetaxel metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) from a phase III randomized trial. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30:(suppl; abstr 4644)., , , et al.
- 13Prognostic impact of the neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2014;S1558–7673:00054-00058., , , et al.