Coronary artery disease detected by coronary computed tomography angiography in adult survivors of childhood Hodgkin lymphoma
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 22, pages 3536–3544, November 15, 2014
How to Cite
Mulrooney, D. A., Nunnery, S. E., Armstrong, G. T., Ness, K. K., Srivastava, D., Donovan, F. D., Kurt, B. A., Metzger, M. L., Krasin, M. J., Joshi, V., Durand, J.-B., Robison, L. L., Hudson, M. M. and Flamm, S. D. (2014), Coronary artery disease detected by coronary computed tomography angiography in adult survivors of childhood Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 120: 3536–3544. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28925
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2014
- 2Lessons from the past: opportunities to improve childhood cancer survivor care through outcomes investigations of historical therapeutic approaches for pediatric hematological malignancies. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2012;58:334-343., , , et al.
- 14A reporting system on patients evaluated for coronary artery disease. Report of the Ad Hoc Committee for Grading of Coronary Artery Disease, Council on Cardiovascular Surgery, American Heart Association. Circulation. 1975;51(suppl 4):5-40., , , et al.
- 15Chamber Quantification Writing Group; American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee; European Association of Echocardiography. Recommendations for chamber quantification: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology. J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2005;18:1440-1463., , , et al;
- 17National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III) final report. Circulation. 2002;106:3143-3421. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=%22National%20Cholesterol%20Education%20Program%20(NCEP)%20Expert%20Panel%20on%20Detection%2C%20Evaluation%2C%20and%20Treatment%20of%20High%20Blood%20Cholesterol%20in%20Adults%20(Adult%20Treatment%20Panel%20III)%22%5BCorporate%20Author%5D.
- 18American College of Cardiology Foundation; American Heart Association. 2010 ACCF/AHA guideline for assessment of cardiovascular risk in asymptomatic adults: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010;56:e50-e103., , , et al;
- 23Diagnostic performance of 64-multidetector row coronary computed tomographic angiography for evaluation of coronary artery stenosis in individuals without known coronary artery disease: results from the prospective multicenter ACCURACY (Assessment by Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography of Individuals Undergoing Invasive Coronary Angiography) trial. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008;52:1724-1732., , , et al.