Coronary artery disease detected by coronary computed tomography angiography in adult survivors of childhood Hodgkin lymphoma
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 22, pages 3536–3544, November 15, 2014
How to Cite
Mulrooney, D. A., Nunnery, S. E., Armstrong, G. T., Ness, K. K., Srivastava, D., Donovan, F. D., Kurt, B. A., Metzger, M. L., Krasin, M. J., Joshi, V., Durand, J.-B., Robison, L. L., Hudson, M. M. and Flamm, S. D. (2014), Coronary artery disease detected by coronary computed tomography angiography in adult survivors of childhood Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 120: 3536–3544. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28925
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.