Fax: (412) 641-1675
Computer-assisted Papanicolaou imaging†
Another valuable tool in the challenge of Papanicolaou test screening for glandular neoplasia
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Cancer Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 65–67, 25 April 2010
How to Cite
Austin, R. M. (2010), Computer-assisted Papanicolaou imaging. Cancer Cytopathology, 118: 65–67. doi: 10.1002/cncy.20068
See referenced original article on pages 68-74, this issue.
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2009
Computer-assisted screening is a valuable tool in Papanicolaou test screening for glandular abnormalities. Data are now available from computer-assisted screening usng both the FocalPoint Slide Profiler and the ThinPrep Imaging System.