The addition of RPMI significantly improves the cellularity of cerebrospinal fluid cytology specimens over time
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 271–274, May 2013
How to Cite
Renshaw, S. A., Gupta, S., Campos, M., Hodes, L., Renshaw, A. A. and Gould, E. W. (2013), The addition of RPMI significantly improves the cellularity of cerebrospinal fluid cytology specimens over time. Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 271–274. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21243
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- 2Comprehensive Cytopathology.3rd ed. Philadelphia: Saunders;2008., .
- 3Koss' Diagnostic Cytology and its Histopathologic Bases.5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins;2005., .
- 4Gray W, ed. Diagnostic Cytopathology.1st ed. Edinburgh, UK: Churchill Livingstone;1995.
- 5Cibas ES, Ducatman BS, eds. Cytology: Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates.3rd ed. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier;2009.
- 7The Art and Science of Cytopathology.1st ed. Chicago: ASCP Press;1996..