Anticipating the impact of the new screening guidelines on cytology and molecular laboratories
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 225–227, May 2013
How to Cite
Booth, C. N. (2013), Anticipating the impact of the new screening guidelines on cytology and molecular laboratories. Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 225–227. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21248
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- 1American Cancer Society; American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology; American Society for Clinical Pathology. American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer. Am J Clin Pathol. 2012;137:516-542., , , et al;
- 7Practice improvement in cervical screening and management (PICSM): symposium on management of cervical abnormalities in adolescents and young women. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2010;14:73-81., .
- 10Medicare, Medicaid and CLIA programs; regulations implementing the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA)-HCFA. Final rule with comment period. Fed Regist. 1992;57:7002-7186.