Fax: (410) 614-9556
Part I—Creating the template
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 15–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Rosenthal, D. L., VandenBussche, C. J., Burroughs, F. H., Sathiyamoorthy, S., Guan, H. and Owens, C. (2013), The Johns Hopkins Hospital template for urologic cytology samples . Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 15–20. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21255
Presented in part as a poster at the American Society of Cytopathology 58th Annual Scientific Meeting; November 12-16, 2010; Boston, MA.
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- 2A review of reporting systems and terminology for urine cytology. Cancer (Cancer Cytopathol). 2013; 000: 000-000., , , .
- 4The Johns Hopkins Hospital Template for Urologic Cytology Samples—parts II and III: improving the predictability of indeterminate results in urinary cytologic samples: an outcomes and cytomorphologic study. Cancer (Cancer Cytopathol). 2013; 000: 000-000., , , , , .
- 9Cytology: Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders; 2008., .
- 10Key concerns about the current state of bladder cancer: a position paper from the Bladder Cancer Think Tank, the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network, and the Society of Urologic Oncology. Cancer 2009;115:4096-4103., , , et al.
- 11Is urinary tract cytology still useful for diagnosis of bladder carcinomas? A large series of 592 bladder washings using a 5-category classification of different cytological diagnoses. Cytopathology. 2007; 18: 79-83., , .
- 13Review of the state of the art and recommendations of the Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology for urinary cytology procedures and reporting: the Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology Practice Guidelines Task Force. Diagn Cytopathol. 2004; 30: 24-30., , , , .
- 14Cytologic Detection of Urothelial Lesions. New York: Springer; 2006., .
- 15Atlas of Urinary Cytology with Histopathologic Correlations. New York: DemosMedical; 2010., , , .