We thank the local physicians and the women who participated in the current study from Beijing, Gansu, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Henan, and Shanxi.
Pooled analysis of the performance of liquid-based cytology in population-based cervical cancer screening studies in China
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 473–482, September 2013
How to Cite
Pan, Q.-J., Hu, S.-y., Zhang, X., Ci, P.-w., Zhang, W.-h., Guo, H.-q., Cao, J., Zhao, F.-h., Lytwyn,, A. and Qiao, Y.-l. (2013), Pooled analysis of the performance of liquid-based cytology in population-based cervical cancer screening studies in China. Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 473–482. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21297
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.