We thank the local physicians and the women who participated in the current study from Beijing, Gansu, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Henan, and Shanxi.
Pooled analysis of the performance of liquid-based cytology in population-based cervical cancer screening studies in China
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 473–482, September 2013
How to Cite
Pan, Q.-J., Hu, S.-y., Zhang, X., Ci, P.-w., Zhang, W.-h., Guo, H.-q., Cao, J., Zhao, F.-h., Lytwyn,, A. and Qiao, Y.-l. (2013), Pooled analysis of the performance of liquid-based cytology in population-based cervical cancer screening studies in China. Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 473–482. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21297
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
- 3Shanxi Province cervical cancer screening study II: self-sampling for high-risk human papillomavirus compared to direct sampling for human papillomavirus and liquid based cervical cytology. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2003;13:819-826., , , et al.
- 5Prevalence of type-specific human papillomavirus in endocervical, upper and lower vaginal, perineal and vaginal self-collected specimens: implications for vaginal self-collection. Int J Cancer. 2010;127:1151-1157., , , et al.
- 13Clinical trial on evaluation of Hybrid Capture II for Human Papillomavirus in screening for cervical cancer and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. China Cancer. 2009;18:1008-1011., , , et al.
- 15Cervical Cancer Screening Group in China. Performance of high-risk human papillomavirus DNA testing as a primary screen for cervical cancer: a pooled analysis of individual patient data from 17 population-based studies from China. Lancet Oncol. 2010;11:1160-1171., , , et al;
- 32New Technologies for Cervical Cancer screening (NTCC) Working Group. Efficacy of human papillomavirus testing for the detection of invasive cervical cancers and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a randomised controlled trial. Lancet Oncol. 2010;11:249-257., , , et al;