See related editorial on pages 601–4, this issue.
Cytologic subtyping of lung adenocarcinoma by using the proposed International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer/American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society (IASLC/ATS/ERS) adenocarcinoma classification
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 629–637, November 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, E. F., Monaco, S. E. and Dacic, S. (2013), Cytologic subtyping of lung adenocarcinoma by using the proposed International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer/American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society (IASLC/ATS/ERS) adenocarcinoma classification. Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 629–637. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21314
Presented in part at the 102nd Annual Meeting of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP); March 2-8, 2013; Baltimore, Maryland.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.