See referenced original article on pages 544–51, this issue.
ROSEs (Rapid on-site evaluations) to our patients: The impact on laboratory resources and patient care
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 537–539, October 2013
How to Cite
da Cunha Santos, G. (2013), ROSEs (Rapid on-site evaluations) to our patients: The impact on laboratory resources and patient care. Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 537–539. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21319
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- 3Complications, consequences, and practice patterns of endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration: results of the AQuIRE Registry. Chest. 2012; doi:10.1378/chest.12-0350., , , et al.
- 4Cyto-histologic agreement in pathologic subtyping of non small cell lung carcinoma: review of 602 fine needle aspirates with follow-up surgical specimens over a nine year period and analysis of factors underlying failure to subtype. Lung Cancer. 2012;77:501-506., , , et al.
- 7Carcinoma NOS is a common histologic diagnosis and is increasing in proportion among non-small cell lung cancer histologies. J Thorac Oncol. 2009;4:1202-1211., .