See referenced original series article on pages 638–43, this issue.
Cytopathology fellowship outcomes assessment
Milestones and Evaluation Toolboxes
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 605–609, November 2013
How to Cite
Davey, D. D. and Wasserman, P. G. (2013), Cytopathology fellowship outcomes assessment. Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 605–609. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21326
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- 1American Board of Pathology. Requirements for subspecialty certification. American Board of Pathology website. Available at: http://www.abpath.org/BofISubspecialtyCert.htm. Accessed May 1, 2013.
- 3The Pathology Milestone Project, April 2013 Draft. Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Next Accreditation System website. Available at:http://www.acgme-nas.org/milestones.html. Accessed May 1, 2013., , , et al.
- 4Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Cytopathology, effective July 1, 2013. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/ProgramandInstitutionalGuidelines/Hospital-BasedAccreditation/Pathology.aspx. Accessed May 1, 2013.
- 8Practices of participants in the College of American Pathologists interlaboratory comparison program in cervicovaginal cytology, 2006. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2010;134:331–335., , , et al.
- 12Development, testing, and implementation of the ACGME Clinical Learning Environment Review (CLER) program. J Grad Med Educ. 2012;4:396–398., , .
- 13Advancing resident assessment in graduate medical education. J Grad Med Educ. 2009;1:278–286., , , .