Clinician's Corner represents the opinions and views of the author and does not reflect any policy or opinion of the American Cancer Society, Cancer Cytopathology, or Wiley unless this is clearly specified.
On-site cytopathology for endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration of solid pancreatic masses
Is it Time to Make it Standard of Care?
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 471–472, September 2013
How to Cite
Forcione, D. G. (2013), On-site cytopathology for endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration of solid pancreatic masses. Cancer Cytopathology, 121: 471–472. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21341
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.