Cytopathology Help Desk represents the opinions and views of the author and does not reflect any policy or opinion of the American Cancer Society, Cancer Cytopathology, or Wiley unless this is clearly specified.
Cytopathology Help Desk
A selection of monitoring parameters for gynecologic cytology—Beacons of light for quality assurance
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 3–4, January 2014
How to Cite
Auger, M. (2014), A selection of monitoring parameters for gynecologic cytology—Beacons of light for quality assurance. Cancer Cytopathology, 122: 3–4. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21349
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- 1Solomon D, Nayar R, eds. The Bethesda System for Reporting Cervical Cytology: Definitions Criteria, and Explanatory Notes. 2nd ed. New York: Springer, 2004.
- 7National Pathology Accreditation Advisory Council. Performance measures for Australian laboratories reporting cervical cytology. Available at: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/health-npaac-docs-perfmeas.htm. Accessed July 18 2013.