Fixation effect of SurePath preservative fluids using epidermal growth factor receptor mutation-specific antibodies for immunocytochemistry
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 145–152, February 2014
How to Cite
Kawahara, A., Taira, T., Abe, H., Watari, K., Murakami, Y., Fukumitsu, C., Takase, Y., Yamaguchi, T., Azuma, K., Akiba, J., Ono, M. and Kage, M. (2014), Fixation effect of SurePath preservative fluids using epidermal growth factor receptor mutation-specific antibodies for immunocytochemistry. Cancer Cytopathology, 122: 145–152. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21355
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- 2Molecular testing guideline for selection of lung cancer patients for EGFR and ALK tyrosine kinase inhibitors: guideline from the College of American Pathologists, International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, and Association for Molecular Pathology. J Mol Diagn. 2013;15:415-453., , , et al.
- 6Identification of non-small-cell lung cancer with activating EGFR mutations in malignant effusion and cerebrospinal fluid: rapid and sensitive detection of exon 19 deletion E746-A750 and exon 21 L858R mutation by immunocytochemistry. Lung Cancer. 2011;74:35-40., , , et al.
- 7Association of the expression of mutant epidermal growth factor receptor protein as determined with mutation-specific antibodies in non-small cell lung cancer with progression-free survival after gefitinib treatment. J Thorac Oncol. 2012;7:122-127., , , et al.
- 9Performance differences between conventional smears and liquid-based preparations of thyroid fine-needle aspiration samples: analysis of 47,076 responses in the College of American Pathologists Interlaboratory Comparison Program in Non-Gynecologic Cytology. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2013;137:26-31., , , et al.
- 21EML4-ALK-positive lung adenocarcinoma with signet-ring cells. Diagn Cytopathol. 2012; doi:10.1002/dc.22936., , , et al.