We thank Haley Abel, PhD, and David Spencer, MD, PhD, for their assistance with data analysis. We also thank Eric Tycksen and the Washington University Genomics and Pathology Services (WU-GPS) for their assistance with sample preparation and the Genome Technology Access Center in the Department of Genetics at Washington University School of Medicine for help with DNA sequencing.
Targeted next-generation sequencing using fine-needle aspirates from adenocarcinomas of the lung
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 104–113, February 2014
How to Cite
Karnes, H. E., Duncavage, E. J. and Bernadt, C. T. (2014), Targeted next-generation sequencing using fine-needle aspirates from adenocarcinomas of the lung. Cancer Cytopathology, 122: 104–113. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21361
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!