Clinician's Corner represents the opinions and views of the author and does not reflect any policy or opinion of the American Cancer Society, Cancer Cytopathology, or Wiley unless this is clearly specified.
The utility of the lipid-laden macrophage index for the evaluation of aspiration in children
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 161–162, March 2014
How to Cite
Lahiri, T. (2014), The utility of the lipid-laden macrophage index for the evaluation of aspiration in children. Cancer Cytopathology, 122: 161–162. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21365
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.