We thank Roche Diagnostics France for supplying the immunologic reagents.
p16INK4a overexpression and p16/Ki-67 dual labeling versus conventional urinary cytology in the evaluation of urothelial carcinoma
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 211–220, March 2014
How to Cite
Piaton, E., Carré, C., Advenier, A.-S., Decaussin-Petrucci, M., Mège-Lechevallier, F., Lantier, P., Granier, G. and Ruffion, A. (2014), p16INK4a overexpression and p16/Ki-67 dual labeling versus conventional urinary cytology in the evaluation of urothelial carcinoma. Cancer Cytopathology, 122: 211–220. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21376
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.