Atypical cytologic diagnostic category in EUS-FNA of the pancreas: Follow-up, outcomes, and predictive models
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 428–434, June 2014
How to Cite
Alston, E., Bae, S. and Eltoum, I. A. (2014), Atypical cytologic diagnostic category in EUS-FNA of the pancreas: Follow-up, outcomes, and predictive models. Cancer Cytopathology, 122: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21389
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.