Atypical cytologic diagnostic category in EUS-FNA of the pancreas: Follow-up, outcomes, and predictive models
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 428–434, June 2014
How to Cite
Alston, E., Bae, S. and Eltoum, I. A. (2014), Atypical cytologic diagnostic category in EUS-FNA of the pancreas: Follow-up, outcomes, and predictive models. Cancer Cytopathology, 122: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21389
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- 5The frequency and cancer risk associated with the atypical cytologic diagnostic category in endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration specimens of solid pancreatic lesions: a meta-analysis and argument for a Bethesda system for reporting cytopathology of the pancreas. Cancer Cytopathol. 2013 [Epub ahead of print]., , .
- 10Estimating Harrell's Optimism on Predictive Indices Using Bootstrap Samples. Western Users of SAS Software Proceedings 2012., , , .
- 16The uniform approach to breast fine-needle aspiration biopsy. National Cancer Institute Fine-Needle Aspiration of Breast Workshop Subcommittees. Diagn Cytopathol. 1997;16:295-311.