Anaplastic lymphoma kinase gene rearrangements in cytological samples of non–small cell lung cancer: Comparison with histological assessment
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 445–453, June 2014
How to Cite
Proietti, A., Alì, G., Pelliccioni, S., Lupi, C., Sensi, E., Boldrini, L., Servadio, A., Chella, A., Ribechini, A., Cappuzzo, F., Miccoli, M. and Fontanini, G. (2014), Anaplastic lymphoma kinase gene rearrangements in cytological samples of non–small cell lung cancer: Comparison with histological assessment. Cancer Cytopathology, 122: 445–453. doi: 10.1002/cncy.21418
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
- 4Histological Typing of Lung and Pleural Tumours. New York: Springer Verlag; 1999., , , et al.
- 9Biomarker analyses and final overall survival results from a phase III, randomized, open-label, first-line study of gefitinib versus carboplatin/ paclitaxel in clinically selected patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in Asia (IPASS). J Clin Oncol. 2011;29:2866-2874., , , et al.
- 20Phase III study of crizotinib versus pemetrexed or docetaxel chemotherapy in patients with advanced ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) (PROFILE 1007). Presented at: ESMO 2012 Congress; September 28-October 2, 2012; Vienna, Austria. Abstract LBA1., , , et al.
- 32World Health Organization Classification of Tumours. Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2004., , , .
- 37College of American Pathologists International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer and Association for Molecular Pathology. Molecular testing guideline for selection of lung cancer patients for EGFR and ALK tyrosine kinase inhibitors: guideline from the College of American Pathologists, International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, and Association for Molecular Pathology. J Mol Diagn. 2013;15:415-453., , , et al;