Spatiotemporal expression patterns of slit and robo genes in the rat brain
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 442, Issue 2, pages 130–155, 7 January 2002
How to Cite
Marillat, V., Cases, O., Nguyenf-Ba-Charvet, K. T., Tessier-Lavigne, M., Sotelo, C. and Chédotal, A. (2002), Spatiotemporal expression patterns of slit and robo genes in the rat brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 442: 130–155. doi: 10.1002/cne.10068
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2001
- Institut de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
- Ministère de la Recherche et de la Technologie (ACI)
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer. Grant Number: 5249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!