Functional circuitry involved in the regulation of whisker movements
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 442, Issue 3, pages 266–276, 14 January 2002
How to Cite
Hattox, A. M., Priest, C. A. and Keller, A. (2002), Functional circuitry involved in the regulation of whisker movements. J. Comp. Neurol., 442: 266–276. doi: 10.1002/cne.10089
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2001
- PHS/NINDS. Grant Numbers: NS-35360, F31 NS-42419
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!