Ultrastructural features of the acetylcholine innervation in the developing parietal cortex of rat
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 443, Issue 3, pages 250–258, 11 February 2002
How to Cite
Mechawar, N., Watkins, K. C. and Descarries, L. (2002), Ultrastructural features of the acetylcholine innervation in the developing parietal cortex of rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 443: 250–258. doi: 10.1002/cne.10114
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2001
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Number: NRF 3544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!