Vesicular glutamate transporter DNPI/VGLUT2 mRNA is present in C1 and several other groups of brainstem catecholaminergic neurons
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 444, Issue 3, pages 191–206, 12 March 2002
How to Cite
Stornetta, R. L., Sevigny, C. P. and Guyenet, P. G. (2002), Vesicular glutamate transporter DNPI/VGLUT2 mRNA is present in C1 and several other groups of brainstem catecholaminergic neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 444: 191–206. doi: 10.1002/cne.10141
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2001
- National Institutes of Health, NHLBI. Grant Number: HL28785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!