Vesicular glutamate transporter DNPI/VGLUT2 is expressed by both C1 adrenergic and nonaminergic presympathetic vasomotor neurons of the rat medulla
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 444, Issue 3, pages 207–220, 12 March 2002
How to Cite
Stornetta, R. L., Sevigny, C. P., Schreihofer, A. M., Rosin, D. L. and Guyenet, P. G. (2002), Vesicular glutamate transporter DNPI/VGLUT2 is expressed by both C1 adrenergic and nonaminergic presympathetic vasomotor neurons of the rat medulla. J. Comp. Neurol., 444: 207–220. doi: 10.1002/cne.10142
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2001
- NIH NHLBI. Grant Number: HL28785
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: VHA 9960193U
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!