Comparison of the basal ganglia in rats, marmosets, macaques, baboons, and humans: Volume and neuronal number for the output, internal relay, and striatal modulating nuclei
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 445, Issue 3, pages 238–255, 8 April 2002
How to Cite
Hardman, C. D., Henderson, J. M., Finkelstein, D. I., Horne, M. K., Paxinos, G. and Halliday, G. M. (2002), Comparison of the basal ganglia in rats, marmosets, macaques, baboons, and humans: Volume and neuronal number for the output, internal relay, and striatal modulating nuclei. J. Comp. Neurol., 445: 238–255. doi: 10.1002/cne.10165
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2000
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Parkinson's NSW Inc
- Australian Brain Foundation
- Clive and Vera Ramaciotti Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!