GABAergic innervation of alpha type II calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase immunoreactive pyramidal neurons in the rat basolateral amygdala
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 446, Issue 3, pages 199–218, 6 May 2002
How to Cite
McDonald, A. J., Muller, J. F. and Mascagni, F. (2002), GABAergic innervation of alpha type II calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase immunoreactive pyramidal neurons in the rat basolateral amygdala. J. Comp. Neurol., 446: 199–218. doi: 10.1002/cne.10204
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!