GABAA receptor changes in δ subunit-deficient mice: Altered expression of α4 and γ2 subunits in the forebrain
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 446, Issue 2, pages 179–197, 29 April 2002
How to Cite
Peng, Z., Hauer, B., Mihalek, R. M., Homanics, G. E., Sieghart, W., Olsen, R. W. and Houser, C. R. (2002), GABAA receptor changes in δ subunit-deficient mice: Altered expression of α4 and γ2 subunits in the forebrain. J. Comp. Neurol., 446: 179–197. doi: 10.1002/cne.10210
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS35985, GM52035, GM47818, AA10422
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: P14385-Gen
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!