Involvement of cyclin-dependent kinases in axotomy-induced retinal ganglion cell death
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 447, Issue 1, pages 72–81, 20 May 2002
How to Cite
Lefèvre, K., Clarke, P. G.H., Danthe, E. E. and Castagné, V. (2002), Involvement of cyclin-dependent kinases in axotomy-induced retinal ganglion cell death. J. Comp. Neurol., 447: 72–81. doi: 10.1002/cne.10215
- Issue online: 8 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2000
- Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 31-50598.97
- Swiss Federal Office for Education and Science. Grant Number: EU Bio4 CT 96-0649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!