Cortical and thalamic axon pathfinding defects in Tbr1, Gbx2, and Pax6 mutant mice: Evidence that cortical and thalamic axons interact and guide each other
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 447, Issue 1, pages 8–17, 20 May 2002
How to Cite
Hevner, R. F., Miyashita-Lin, E. and Rubenstein, J. L.R. (2002), Cortical and thalamic axon pathfinding defects in Tbr1, Gbx2, and Pax6 mutant mice: Evidence that cortical and thalamic axons interact and guide each other. J. Comp. Neurol., 447: 8–17. doi: 10.1002/cne.10219
- Issue online: 8 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2001
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS34661-01A1, K02 MH01046-01, K08 NS01973
- Nina Ireland
- MIND Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!