Drs. Adamson and Reid contributed equally to this work.
Firing features and potassium channel content of murine spiral ganglion neurons vary with cochlear location
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 447, Issue 4, pages 331–350, 10 June 2002
How to Cite
Adamson, C. L., Reid, M. A., Mo, Z.-L., Bowne-English, J. and Davis, R. L. (2002), Firing features and potassium channel content of murine spiral ganglion neurons vary with cochlear location. J. Comp. Neurol., 447: 331–350. doi: 10.1002/cne.10244
- Issue online: 29 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: NIDCD, DC01856
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!