Apoptosis of spinal interneurons induced by sciatic nerve axotomy in the neonatal rat is counteracted by nerve growth factor and ciliary neurotrophic factor
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 447, Issue 4, pages 381–393, 10 June 2002
How to Cite
Oliveira, A. L.R., Risling, M., Negro, A., Langone, F. and Cullheim, S. (2002), Apoptosis of spinal interneurons induced by sciatic nerve axotomy in the neonatal rat is counteracted by nerve growth factor and ciliary neurotrophic factor. J. Comp. Neurol., 447: 381–393. doi: 10.1002/cne.10248
- Issue online: 29 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2001
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 6815, 8657
- Karolinska Institute
- Marcus and Amalia Wallenbergs Stiftelse
- Konung Gustaf V:s 80-årsfond
- CAPES (Brazil). Grant Number: BEX737/96-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!