Postnatal development of parvalbumin- and GABA transporter-immunoreactive axon terminals in monkey prefrontal cortex
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 448, Issue 2, pages 186–202, 24 June 2002
How to Cite
Erickson, S. L. and Lewis, D. A. (2002), Postnatal development of parvalbumin- and GABA transporter-immunoreactive axon terminals in monkey prefrontal cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 448: 186–202. doi: 10.1002/cne.10249
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH45156, MH00519, MH18273
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!