Sensory neuron addition in juvenile rat: Time course and specificity
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 449, Issue 2, pages 158–165, 22 July 2002
How to Cite
Farel, P. B. (2002), Sensory neuron addition in juvenile rat: Time course and specificity. J. Comp. Neurol., 449: 158–165. doi: 10.1002/cne.10274
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS37524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!