This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Comparison of hippocampal, amygdala, and perirhinal projections to the nucleus accumbens: Combined anterograde and retrograde tracing study in the Macaque brain†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2002
Published Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 450, Issue 4, pages 345–365, 2 September 2002
How to Cite
Friedman, D. P., Aggleton, J. P. and Saunders, R. C. (2002), Comparison of hippocampal, amygdala, and perirhinal projections to the nucleus accumbens: Combined anterograde and retrograde tracing study in the Macaque brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 450: 345–365. doi: 10.1002/cne.10336
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!