Differential expression of calretinin and metabotropic glutamate receptor mGluR1α defines subsets of unipolar brush cells in mouse cerebellum
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 451, Issue 2, pages 189–199, 16 September 2002
How to Cite
Nunzi, M.-G., Shigemoto, R. and Mugnaini, E. (2002), Differential expression of calretinin and metabotropic glutamate receptor mGluR1α defines subsets of unipolar brush cells in mouse cerebellum. J. Comp. Neurol., 451: 189–199. doi: 10.1002/cne.10344
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS 09904
- Japan Science and Technology Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!