This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Adult neurogenesis produces a large pool of new granule cells in the dentate gyrus†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 435, Issue 4, pages 406–417, 9 July 2001
How to Cite
Cameron, H. A. and Mckay, R. D.G. (2001), Adult neurogenesis produces a large pool of new granule cells in the dentate gyrus. J. Comp. Neurol., 435: 406–417. doi: 10.1002/cne.1040
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2000
- Intramural Research Program of NINDS, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!