Synaptic density, convergence, and dendritic complexity of prevertebral sympathetic neurons
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 455, Issue 3, pages 285–298, 13 January 2003
How to Cite
Gibbins, I. L., Teo, E. H., Jobling, P. and Morris, J. L. (2003), Synaptic density, convergence, and dendritic complexity of prevertebral sympathetic neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 455: 285–298. doi: 10.1002/cne.10404
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2002
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 970033, 000027
- Clive and Vera Ramaciotti Foundation
- Charles and Sylvia Viertel Charitable Foundation
- Flinders Medical Centre Foundation
- Flinders University Research Budget
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!