Redefining the tonotopic core of rat auditory cortex: Physiological evidence for a posterior field
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 453, Issue 4, pages 345–360, 25 November 2002
How to Cite
Doron, N. N., Ledoux, J. E. and Semple, M. N. (2002), Redefining the tonotopic core of rat auditory cortex: Physiological evidence for a posterior field. J. Comp. Neurol., 453: 345–360. doi: 10.1002/cne.10412
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2002
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: RO1-MH46516, R37-MH38774
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-99-1-1081
- W.M. Keck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!