Spatial and temporal patterns of distribution of the gap junctional protein connexin43 during retinal regeneration of adult newt
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 454, Issue 3, pages 255–262, 16 December 2002
How to Cite
Umino, Y. and Saito, T. (2002), Spatial and temporal patterns of distribution of the gap junctional protein connexin43 during retinal regeneration of adult newt. J. Comp. Neurol., 454: 255–262. doi: 10.1002/cne.10429
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2002
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology of the Science and Technology Agency of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!