Odor-stimulated glutamatergic neurotransmission in the zebrafish olfactory bulb
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 454, Issue 3, pages 294–309, 16 December 2002
How to Cite
Edwards, J. G. and Michel, W. C. (2002), Odor-stimulated glutamatergic neurotransmission in the zebrafish olfactory bulb. J. Comp. Neurol., 454: 294–309. doi: 10.1002/cne.10445
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 2RO1-DC-01418, 5PO1-NS-07938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!