Epidermal reinnervation after intracutaneous axotomy in man
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 457, Issue 1, pages 24–36, 24 February 2003
How to Cite
Rajan, B., Polydefkis, M., Hauer, P., Griffin, J. W. and McArthur, J. C. (2003), Epidermal reinnervation after intracutaneous axotomy in man. J. Comp. Neurol., 457: 24–36. doi: 10.1002/cne.10460
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: PO1-NS44807-01, RO1-NS426643-14, RR00522(General Clinic Research Center)
- Blaustein Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!