Topographical and laminar organization of subicular projections to the parahippocampal region of the rat
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 455, Issue 2, pages 156–171, 6 January 2003
How to Cite
Kloosterman, F., Witter, M. P. and Van Haeften, T. (2003), Topographical and laminar organization of subicular projections to the parahippocampal region of the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 455: 156–171. doi: 10.1002/cne.10472
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2001
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 903-47-051
- The Human Frontier Science Program Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!